GUIDE: 10 critical pieces of your online identity
In planning and designing your digital portfolios, there are a number of considerations you will need to make and respond to in your learning journals, including
- What is the identity you want to create? – A student blog, an individual creative person, a group or company?
- Who is it for – who is your ideal audience?
- Who else is doing this well in your creative industry?
- What is the most appropriate way of presenting your work?
- Your voice – do you write formally or informally, as reflections or directly to your audience?
- How often will you post and update your ‘blog’?
- Will you include images, video, notes, texts, links to other sites or inspiration, your CV?
- How will you introduce yourself – in your ‘about me’? Include an photo, design, interview?
There is some great advice and examples on critical pieces of your online identity here from Creative Bloq here: http://www.creativebloq.com/10-critical-pieces-your-online-identity
Feature Image Credit: Chris Corey